maximum indicators were supporting bulls on 14 August but Nifty was closed at pivot level and 61.8% Fib retracement level and now we can say that both have proved their importance … and nifty forced to reverse its direction and closed at triple bottom level .
eod Nifty closed at pivot and fib level on 14 Aug 13. falling of wall street added more fuel
U.S. stocks fell slightly on Friday, and the Dow industrials posted the biggest weekly loss this year as rising bond yields hurt shares paying richdividends and earnings from retailers disappointed investors.
The Triple Bottom Reversal is a bullish reversal pattern typically found on bar charts, line charts and candlestick charts. There are three equal lows followed by a break above resistance. As major reversal patterns, these patterns usually form over a 3 to 6 month period.
- Prior Trend: With any reversal pattern, there should be an existing trend to reverse. In the case of the Triple Bottom Reversal, a clear downtrend should precede the formation.
- Three Lows: All three lows should be reasonable equal, well spaced and mark significant turning points. The lows do not have to be exactly equal, but should be reasonably equivalent.
- Volume: As the Triple Bottom Reversal develops, overall volume levels usually decline. Volume sometimes increases near the lows. After the third low, an expansion of volume on the advance and at the resistance breakout greatly reinforces the soundness of the pattern.
- Resistance Break: As with many other reversal patterns, the Triple Bottom Reversal is not complete until a resistance breakout. The highest point of the formation, which would be the highest of the intermittent highs, marks resistance.
- Resistance Turns Support: Broken resistance becomes potential support, and there is sometimes a test of this newfound support level with the first correction.
- Price Target: The distance from the resistance breakout to lows can be measured and added to the resistance break for a price target. The longer the pattern develops, the more significant is the ultimate breakout. Triple Bottom Reversals that are 6 or more months in duration represent major bottoms and a price target is less likely to be effective.
EOD Nifty closed at pivot and fib level on 14 Aug 13
Post a Comment
Please remember...your comment should not contain nudity or vulger language in addition to advertisement of your blog/site or any product ...and should not hurt the readers emotions...if that will be case it will be removed on first review of admin staff... Regards